Saturday, October 28, 2006

Charity! Halloween! and Charlie!

I finally made it over to Stitches From the Heart last night to drop off our first big donation. 73 baby hats and 25 scarves. Thanks to the hard-working kids in class for doing such a great job, and THANK YOU (that's a big thank you) to everyone who donated yarn and supplies for these projects. Your donations are on their way to good homes!





Halloween is in a few days and I am REALLY excited! Charlie? not so much. Here he is acting like a vampire sleeping. Or, a bat. Or, a dead cockroach. You decide...

This is what I came home to last night. Very happy pooch standing on a chair, wanting to dance with mommy.


I LOVE Halloween, and wanted to give you all a hint about my costume. I really like dressing up as current reality show "stars". In the past years I was Anna Nicole Smith, Brittney Spears (my friend Chris was K-Fed and we were Chaotic), and Kelly Osborne. I think this costume is my greatest yet. I will post pics next weekend. For now, here is your hint...

No comments: