Saturday, September 09, 2006

Felting class was a success!!!!

We finished up our felting experience at Yarn Garden this past Thursday. Everyone did such a great job! Here is my project bag, before felting...

...and after felting. The next step is to add handles and a lining with big pockets. Tomorrow's project. I'll post pics when I am finished!

Here are some more purses made that night. Jeri, Madison and Pam all did a fantastic job. Can't wait to see how they look finished.


Here is Misha's messenger bag/backpack.

Emily made 2 purses, one for herself and the other as a gift. Love that color, even though it turned her needles blue.


This Thursday night at Yarn Garden we have the short-sleeved raglan sweater. So EASY!!!!! All you need is some bulky yarn and size 13 or 15 needles. I did this one with a fun yarn from Germany. I love the crazy colors. The class is one week only and costs $30 for the night. 6:30 to 9:00. Call Yarn Garden to sign up! 818-980-6667

Here is a close up of the raglan increases on the sleeve. Love this yarn!

Yep, it happened. School started on Wednesday. I somehow managed to get up at 5am each morning and get my butt to school. This was a tough week. Takes me a few days to get back into the swing of things. Here is a picture of my classroom. You can see some of the fish tanks and habitat displays I have set up. I am really proud of my room, but there is still so much I want to do.

1 comment:

Viva Scrapper! said...

Twist my arm! Im so taking the next class. Decided to frog a project I'm never ever gonna finish and use the yarn.
See you thursday.
Emily