Sunday, June 18, 2006

Happy Father's Day...the weekend

Yesterday, Mike and I drove down to Newport Beach for a father's day bbq. We brought the boy along, his first long car ride with us. It was 1 1/2 hours of him trying to come into the front seat, and me trying to push him into the back. He won most of the battle. My arm got tired and I gave up. Here is our newest family portrait, taken by me, on our way home from dinner. Our boy, Charlie Brown, looks like a majestic hound.


Today, we headed over to my dad's house for another bbq. This time, Charlie stayed home. Here is a pic of the delicious bbq feast...

And here are the men we were honoring...my dad and grandpa. My grandpa is 93 and still has a bigger appetite than I do. Lucky man. I love them both so much and am so lucky to have them in my life. Happy Father's Day, Robert W. Newbill Jr. (grandpa) and RW Newbill III. Love you.

No comments: